friend, could we be together till the end of our live?~



actually aq pon x tau knp tajuk entry tu aq tulis mcm tu...
tp ap yg aq teringin nk wt skrng ny is i wanna meet my friend....!!!
my live right now is so lonely...
there's no body wanna share about their story..
i'm so bored right now...
usually i wake up and meet my friend at school and we will kept talking about anything..
kept make a joke..
kept smile..
kept laugh..
kept be together...
but, everything change when holiday is coming...
everything is silence..

aq rase damn gile skrng ...aq wonder about kehidupan kwn2 aq...
sihat ke depa? ap depa wt skrng ny? adakah depa pon rase ap yg aq tgh rase skrng ny?
and since the first holiday, my mind always keep thinking a bad thing about my live...
betoi ke aq ny kwn depa?
layak ke aq ad kwn baik?
betoi ke depa x kesah dgn smue yg aq da lakukan kt depa?
betoi ke depa bole ketepikan smue kelemahan aq dan terima aq sbgi kwn depa dgn hati yg terbuka?
is it true that you can accept all of those thing....???
tell me..tell me......!!!!!
and because of all this thing, i always cry and ask to my self did i'm a good friend???
keep asking my self how to apologize to you all??
is i have a long live to have your apology?
what would happen if i die young?
did we'll still be a best friend??
would you forgive all my fault?

kalau sy mati awal..
SANGGUP KE KALIAN LUANGKAN MASA EMAS KALIAN DGN BACE YASSIN UTK SY?

FRIENDS!!!!!!
please..please keep contact me wherever you are..
coz for me... you all are MY EVERYTHING...

SARANGHAE CHINGU<3


  


WANI ♥ BOYFRIEND FOREVER.. WEE~

No comments:

Post a Comment